*Click “Login” in the upper-left hand corner, log in using your MSU Net ID and password, then scroll down and click on “Office of Supportive Services” to schedule your appointment*
Academic Specialists within the Office of Supportive Services are committed to student success. General responsibilities include:
- Promote academic excellence within the student population
- Identify special need populations within the University community
- Contribute to continuous quality improvement of the Office Supportive Services
- Provide academic, personal-social, career and referral counseling services for program students
- Abide by the Academic Specialist Appointment System Policies, Procedures and Operating Principles document
Students are encouraged to become more proactive in seeking our advice on matters relating to their college career. Not only do advisors assist with academic issues, they also prevent academic mishaps and ensure a smooth transition to and throughout college life.