Welcome to OSS Advising Appointment System
This system will allow you to view all available times and schedule an appointment at your convenience. If you are already familiar with the appointment system, click here to schedule your appointment.
If this is your first visit to the appointment system, please review the following information before you schedule an appointment. Please note the following information regarding the appointment system and days that are also available for walk in appointments:
Advising Appointment System Information
– You may see a message that you are about to enter a secure area
– You must click okay to continue
– Select the item listed as “Office of Supportive Services”
– The first time you access the system
- Enter your name, address – local
- Phone number – local
- MSU Email address and major
*Each time thereafter, you will be ready to schedule an appointment simply by entering your MSU ID and password.
– Schedule a 30-minute appointment between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm with the advisor of your choice
– If you have any difficulty scheduling an appointment, please call OSS at (517) 353-5210.
OSS Walk-In Schedule
During the first week of classes, all advisors will see students on a walk-in basis. No individual appointments will be scheduled on these days.