If you are a newly admitted or enrolled student for Fall 2020 or Spring 2021, and you are interested in taking advantage of all that MSU TRIO SSS has to offer, then fill out an application today!
*Current MSU students who wish to join TRIO SSS now please complete the current year application!
INSTRUCTIONS: To complete the application you must have your taxable income data. Incomplete applications cannot be saved.
1. You must have an active MSU NetID & Password (https://netid.msu.edu/)
Your NetID is your personal identifier at MSU and determines your MSU email address which is email@example.com, all lowercase letters and numbers (e.g. the NetID sparty would have the email address firstname.lastname@example.org). You should have access to all MSU secure login pages 2-3 business days after NetID activation.
2. Click the application link below & sign in with your MSU NetID & Password
When you reach the secure login screen, please enter your NetID, not your entire email address!
Log out of all email services (especially Gmail) & open a new browser window (not Google Chrome)! If you have incorrectly entered your NetID or password more than 3 times, you will need to reset your password using your PID (A——–) and 4-digit PAN (netid.msu.edu)
3. Deliver the Application Certification in person, by mail or fax.
TRIO Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
MSU TRIO SSS Participant Qualifications:
1) You are a first-generation college student
2) Your annual household income falls below a certain threshold
3) You have a documented disability
**Don’t worry, you only have to meet one of the three qualifications to be eligible for TRIO. Fill out an application today so that you can use the resources TRIO has to offer!**